In this week’s episode of The Barbell Life Podcast, I speak to Montreal Physio, Alexis Maxence Leveille. You might know him as @nobullphysio, and this show proves that people can disagree in a way that helps the world learn more and think critically. Once again, there are very few absolutes, but there are some best practices.
Listen in as we discuss:
- We discuss the spinal flexion debate
- Best practices for shoulder impingement
- Careful of imaging, especially with the bursa
- How to deal with subacromial pain
- Smoking increases almost every risk factor
- Hopefully, we teach all of you how to discuss topics with the intent of learning the truth versus proving your side
Want to learn how to optimize your training? Check out the Mash System to learn how!
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.