In this week’s episode of The Barbell Life Podcast, we talk to one of the world’s most renowned researchers regarding ACL injury mechanisms and prevention.
If you are a coach, parent, or athlete, tune in to this one as we discuss:
- Natural Grass or Turf for causes
- Why are females more at risk for ACL injury
- Title IX Challenges and why
- How can you reduce all ACL injuries by half
- Reduce non-contact by 2/3
- What are the Mechanisms of ACL injuries?
- Is Q-Angle a problem
- Early Specialization is undoubtedly a significant predictor of ACL Injury and Injury in General, but why?
- Asymmetries are a major predictor of future injury
- Most importantly, how to avoid
- How to decrease the rate of second injuries
Want to learn how you can protect yourself against injuries? Check out No Weaknesses to learn how!
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.