Week 15 Post ankle surgery.
So Saturday night I made a last minute decision to come to Florida this week. Coach Don approved, and it was supposed to be cold in the Carolinas all week, so I figured why not? This is my 1st week back on an actual program (WOOHOO!!) I’ll be training in a crossfit gym, and pound plates are hard, so I’m just going to make sure I get all my squats in, and get in good quality reps in on my Olympic lifts. Then next week begins the 8 week grind leading up to nationals!
- 1 pull + 1 clean a bunch of reps and a few waves up to 97kg
- Stupid me misreading the program already, It was supposed to be 1 pull + 2 cleans, but, oh wells.
- Low hang snatch up to 5×2 at 70kg
- Doing the clean work before the snatches, actually made the snatch weigh feel really light. So, that was cool.
- Cleans pulls 5×3+5 shrugs 111kgs
- Hyper extensions 3×10+15s 35lbs +
- DB Row 3x10e 50lbs
- Medball planks 5×1:00 with 1:00 rest
- 5×10 cal sprints on the assault bike.
- This was my 1st time on an assault bike, and I don’t think that my quads have ever hurt so bad in my life…
Bodyweight: DUNNNNO! I’m not weighing myself all week. Which is actually a bit stressful, but I diet break every once in a while is a good thing. As long as I don’t come back weighing 65kgs hahaha
9 Weeks out!