This week on the Barbell Life Podcast, we are talking to NeuroPhysiologist Louisa Nicola, host of The Neuro Experience Podcast and Founder of Neuro Athletics.
Here are some of the amazing points she covered:
- Consistent sleep at the same time
- How much time should you get per night
- What’s the best time to go to sleep
- Best Supplements for Sleep
- What’s the best room temperature
- Best Practices
- What’s important for the brain
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids are great for the brain, and she explains why
- Importance of Hydration and the specifics
- Why is Strength Training important for the brain?
- Myokines, what they are, and why they are important
- Truth about Lactate
- What are Neuroprotective proteins
- BDNF importance
- Endurance training versus Strength Training
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.