There’s something about the rural mountains which produces tough guys.
And today we talk with my cousin, Brian Chatham… who doesn’t disappoint if you’re looking for Ashe County strong.
Brian has trained in Highland Games and strongman. Recently he’s even gotten into endurance running for health reasons – which is real feat for a guy this big.
So listen in!
COACH MASH'S GUIDE TO HYBRID TRAINING
The Art of Combining:
Weightlifting - Powerlifting - Bodybuilding
Strongman - Functional Fitness - Endurance Cardio
Learn the art and science of how to train multiple disciplines simultaneously. Get stronger, faster, bigger...
and DO WHAT YOU WANT.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Basing his training on carrying an elk while hunting?
- Getting into endurance for health
- Core training for wrestlers
- Thriving in chaos (the key to success?)
- His parents MAKING him fight with other kids
- and more…