On Wednesday my hip acted up and just couldn’t get in positions comfortably. It continued on Thursday so I just did a lot of mobility stuff.
Friday was a little better, but my body just didn’t want to go into a squat so I just did powers.
- Sn Pull + Power Sn + Hang Power SN
- 135lbs , 165, 195, 225, 245, 255 – Pull + Pow Sn, I missed the hang out front
- Power Cn + Hang Pow Cn + Jerk
- 165, 225, 255, 285, 305, 315
- KB Swings with Bands around hips 4×12
Tightness in the hip again so I didn’t push it
- Back Squat 5×3 with 2 min rest @ 315lbs
- Strict Press
- 205×3 2min rest then 185×5, 215×3 then 185×5, 225×3 then 185×5
- GHR paused in bottom and parallel 2sec each 4×8
I realized this was the first time I have back squatted since November. Confidence and comfort are what I need to build this back up. The weight didn’t feel heavy at all, just not comfortable till the last few sets.