- Kneeling Muscle Snatch 5×5 25kgs
- Kneeling Snatch EMOM 10×2 32kgs
- I learned that fast movements need to be done before slower ones. From now on, muscle snatches will be done second.
Chest Bro Session
- Bench up to 1×3 150lbs then 3×3+ 135lbs
- Incline Dumbell Press 5×10 40lbs
- Plyo Pushups 5×5 then 1×10 (going up in height each set)
- It took me about 10 minutes to figure out the concept of these things, but they ended up being really fun and challenging.
“Met Con” 5 rounds of:
- 20 kneeling wall balls
- 250m row (one leg of course)
Bodyweight : 63.5kgs
I also challenged a 14-year-old (Cade Carney’s little brother) to a 1 legged broad jump contest… I lost (barley). But, I beat him at the plyo-pushups though. I’ll always be a competitor, even when I’m broken. I’m so thankful to be surrounded by such awesome athletes. It makes my training through this injury a bit more fun.