Today we have my favorite powerlifting coach in the world on the show for a second time, Coach Mike Tuchscherer. You probably already know him. If not, get ready for a treat. I promise you will learn something by listening to this episode.
During the show, we discuss:
- His latest lessons from personal injury
- How just the right dose might yield more than the maximum volume
- The often-overlooked importance of the almighty Front Squat
- The importance of Leadership, Relationship, and Problem Solving for Coach-Client Relationship
- The optimal number of sessions per week for Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift
- How to hit big totals without Back Squatting much at all
- Of course, we talk RPE since he’s the one that brought it to the strength world
- So much more!
Every word from Mike is gold! Enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out our new Athletic Performance and International Weightlifting programs!
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.