Had another day today. Seems like I have more bad days (mentally) than good days lately. Being injured it hard, I’ll just leave it at that. I cry. I cry often and I’m not ashamed of it. I’ve never been one to hide my emotions, and I probably never will be. I’m learning to embrace it, to embrace the suck and just get through it. It’s part of the journey. Coach Trav said that this is the part I’m going to learn from. This the part that I’m going to share after I make it through. This is the part where God teaches me things. This is the part where I learn how strong I am. This part sucks, but its the part that makes the journey so amazing.
It’s not the triumph; but in the struggle.
- NF Hip Power Cleans 10×3 40kg
- These were programmed as No feet power cleans from blocks, but I kept using my arms in the pull an couldn’t break that. When it’s light weight and you can do the movement with your arms it’s so hard to tell the brain not too. Don switched me over to hip cleans to focus on just the hips and lets. It helped, but man was it frustrating.
- Single Leg squats 5x10e +
- Tire Flips 5×10
Bro session – Back
- Pull-ups 4 sets 10, 8, 10, 10 +
- Mid set sob session with the coaches
- Bench Lat Sweeps 5×8 20kgs
- Bench rows w/ 5 second Eccentric 5×5 45kg +
- Dumbbell R0ws 5x8e 45lbs
- Hyper Extensions 3×10 35kg +
- Plate Flexion/extension 3×10 45kg
- Lunges 150
Days Until my next Doc appointment: 21
Body weight: 62.2