There’s something special about Jamaica.
I don’t know what it is – but their athletes are unprecedented. With such a small population, they’re putting up some of the greatest athletes on the planet.
So Phil Tremblay joins us today to talk a little about what makes Jamaica special, what we’re doing to help coach the natural athletes there…and we also talk a ton about speed training, velocity based training, and making gains in the off season.
LEARN FROM THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
BECOME A PART OF STRONGER EXPERTS
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- What makes the Jamaican mountains special for producing Olympians
- How to still make gains in the off season
- The movements and principles that are key to speed training
- When to only train partial movements
- Why the best Jamaican high school sprinters DON’T become Olympians
- and more…