There’s something special about Jamaica.
I don’t know what it is – but their athletes are unprecedented. With such a small population, they’re putting up some of the greatest athletes on the planet.
So Phil Tremblay joins us today to talk a little about what makes Jamaica special, what we’re doing to help coach the natural athletes there…and we also talk a ton about speed training, velocity based training, and making gains in the off season.
LEARN ABOUT PROJECT STRONGER JAMAICA
AND LEARN ABOUT JOINING STRONGER EXPERTS
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- What makes the Jamaican mountains special for producing Olympians
- How to still make gains in the off season
- The movements and principles that are key to speed training
- When to only train partial movements
- Why the best Jamaican high school sprinters DON’T become Olympians
- and more…