Week 9 Post Ankle Surgery.
Thursdays lately have been all about that shoulder pump, and of course pressing strength. I’ve always loved a good shoulder pump. One of my favorite muscle groups to build. Next week I get to try light push presses! I’m super excited to add the dip and drive back in. I’ve always had a pretty strong push press, so I’m curious to see if that will still be the case.
- Hang Muscle Snatch 5×5 35kgs
- Strict press up to 3RM at 53kgs then 50×3, 45×5, 40×5, 35×10
- Press in the split position 5×5 35kgs
- I did these last week with 25kgs. This week I felt much more solid and stable in my position. I guess my body just needed a little reminder.
- Shoulder Pump Session – 3 Rounds
- Lat Raise x10 +
- Front Raise x10+
- Rear Delt flys x10+
- DB clean and press x10
- Front plate raise 3×10 10kg +
- Lateral Plate raise x10 2.5kg
Days until my next doc appointment: 25