Everyone wants to talk about training.
A lot of people understand the importance of nutrition and recovery.
But hardly anyone really talks about what is just as crucial… the mental game. That’s what we talk about today with Colin Iwanski – the man who has been hired to get USAW athletes operating at their peak mentally.
I have seen good athletes become great by learning how to remain calm at the right times and amped up at the right times. Some people are born to be great competitors – but even they can improve. So listen in to this one!
Want to Win the Mental Battle in Training and Competition?
Overcome the Mental Struggle with Performance Zone
Mash Elite brings you a proven approach to increasing confidence, eliminating negative thoughts, confronting fear, and functioning at peak capacity.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- What’s the one thing you should be thinking about when approaching the bar?
- Using anger as a motivator
- How to think on the platform vs. how to think in the back room
- Breathing the right way and breathing the wrong way (so many get this wrong!)
- How to find the perfect level of mental intensity for you and your sport
- and more…