Dr. Pat Davidson is an exercise physiologist, a trainer of trainers, an author, a former Strongman competitor, and an expert at getting you jacked.
I had never talked with him before, but he came highly recommended as a podcast guest. Now I can see why. I was blown away and took pages of notes.
His approach is so simple, yet it can give coaches so much to work with. You can see there is a lot of thought behind the way he varies his programming day to day. I really loved his concept of stress bombs and his insane 20/40 workout (you’ll have to listen to hear that beast explained).
Not to mention as an exercise physiologist he also knows a ton about movement – and don’t worry, we get to that too.
A World Class Coach's Guide to Building Muscle
Hypertrophy for Strength, Performance, and Aesthetics.
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash has combined the latest research with his decades of practical experience to bring you an amazing resource on muscle hypertrophy.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- An exercise that works like a steroid shot at the beginning of the week?
- Why lots of movement gurus drive him insane
- The only business model that works for him in New York
- Changing the program by changing the way your approach reps
- The power of 20/40 (This is insane!)
- and more…