Today’s podcast is filled with nuggets like:
- Mechanisms for ACL Injury
- Mechanisms for Tendon Injury
- How to prevent ACL and Tendon Injuries
- The reason why a Full Range of Motion is king
- Organization of the body
- Why physiology is important when it comes to micronutrients
- Is Dr. Andy Galpin the smartest Professor in all Universities?
- Dr. Keith Baar’s research on Tendons
- Dr. Tim Hewett’s research on ACLs
- What happens at the Neuromuscular Junction and more!
Check out the full presentation here!
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.