If you want to be a great coach, you need to be a constant learner.
In particular, set aside your ego and learn from other coaches.
And believe me, I practice what I preach. I am continually talking with other coaches, watching what they’re doing… and learning from them.
One man who has influenced me a lot lately is Coach Bobby Sirkis.
So of course I had to get him on the podcast so that we can all learn together.
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- GPP and CrossFit for weightlifters
- Sleep issues affecting you for DAYS
- You can’t add kilos to your total two weeks before a meet – but you can lose them
- World class lifters who don’t even know what they’re opening up with
- Working OUTSIDE of training to make athletes sharp
- and more…