Chris Duffin decided to do something brutal.
He set the goal of squatting and deadlifting 1000 pounds… FOR REPS.
Now Chris was already freakishly strong with a long career in powerlifting. But training for this goal taught him even more about lifting, recovery, and the mindset he needed to achieve his dream.
So listen in to learn about how he used meditation. Listen in for some new perspectives on training. And listen in to be inspired and motivated to smash your own goals.
THE SHORT & SWEET GUIDE TO INCREASING YOUR SQUAT
SUPPLEMENTARY PROGRAMS TO BOOST YOUR SQUAT
Coach Travis Mash shows you how to simply and scientifically diagnose and fix your squat weaknesses. Squat Gainz also contains six supplementary squat-focused programs you can add to your current strength work to drive your squat through the roof.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- How he trained so brutally that a 1000 pound lift “felt easy”
- What he learned about recovery
- Living his life at single digit bodyfat – and why he trains with a lot of bodyweight movements
- “Balance through extremes”
- Why he meditates instead of hyping himself up
- and more…