Gaining muscle seems like it should be simple.
In one sense, it is. Eat right. Lift heavy. Repeat.
But in another sense, building the MAXIMUM amount of muscle possible in the MINIMUM amount of time? That’s an art and a science.
Well, my good friend Dr. Alex Koch joins us yet again on today’s podcast to share the latest science on muscle building and performance. This is one everyone will enjoy!
A World Class Coach's Guide to Building Muscle
Hypertrophy for Strength, Performance, and Aesthetics.
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash has combined the latest research with his decades of practical experience to bring you an amazing resource on muscle hypertrophy.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Following Arnold’s bodybuilding program as a teen (and how it was HORRIBLE for him)
- How muscle science has changed recently
- Finding the right way to build muscle for the individual
- Tempo training, fiber types, and tendon health
- Science proves lifting light to failure is just as good as going heavy?
- and more…