You may not know Ian Smith but you may have heard his story.
He was ordered by the governor to close the doors of his gym during this time of pandemic. But Smith refused.
That rocketed him into the center of a controversy that quickly became national.
It’s a fascinating story, but it’s also a great lesson along the way about how much the barbell means to us all.
JUST LAUNCHED: DATA DRIVEN "GOLD LEVEL" COACHING
Make the quickest and most dramatic progress possible with the expert coaching of Mash Elite... combined with cutting-edge data-driven decisions.
* Fully Customized Programming
* Unlimited Technique Analysis
*Data-Driven Athlete Monitoring
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The story of the shut down
- Playing the loophole game
- Fast food is open… but not gyms?
- Mental health and the gym
- What the future holds
- and more…