Snatch 85/1 x 2
Clean & Jerk 80/1, 85/1, 90/1, 83/1,87/1,92/1,95,?
Front Squat 1RM
Pullups 3×10 BW
3 rounds for time of:
10 KB Cleans (two hands/bells, from the floor) 24/16kg
20 Wall Balls 20/14#
Yesterday was crazy with almost everyone hitting PRs in the Jerk! The Tapering is really starting to work! Here are five necessities to succeed as an athlete:
1. Desire! You must be relentless towards achieving your goals!
2. Fearless! A great athlete overcomes all fear of failure!
3. Positive Group Atmosphere! This is probably the most important.
4. Coaching! Find a coach that understands technique, preferably one that’s competed at a high level, and one that knows how to lift people up!
5. Knowledge! Basic knowledge of programming, nutrition, recovery, mobility, etc.
Here is a from yesterday catching a lot of the PRs, Athletic Performance, and me clowning a little:
For information about seminars, online training, or our other products go to:
Or email me at: