I’m a huge fan of strongman movements – not only for the awesome competitions but also how the movements can be used as incredible accessories for all things strength.
So on today’s podcast we talk all about that with strongman coach Mike Westerling.
We get into how he trains his strongman athletes, how he keeps them healthy, and the incredible crossover between strongman events and all other strength sports. This one is a great listen for anyone who simply loves strength.
A World Class Coach's Guide to Building Muscle
Hypertrophy for Strength, Performance, and Aesthetics.
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash has combined the latest research with his decades of practical experience to bring you an amazing resource on muscle hypertrophy.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Training to avoid biceps tears in strongman
- How strongman is like CrossFit and how it’s different
- Thoughts on Brian Shaw and the other greats
- The exercises he does NOT recommend as accessories
- How heavy deadlifts lead to torn pecs in the bench
- and more…