- Goblet Squats 5×10 40lbs
- Felt super easy and comfortable
- KB sumo deadlifts 5×10 40lbs
- These were pretty easy, but this is a really uncomfortable position for me that I don’t get a lot of work in. I did them to open up my hips a bit and work different parts of the leg.
- OH Squats 5×5 15kg
- 1st time doing Over Head squats since the surgery. Wasn’t on the program today, but I wanted to do more work before I started my bro session. I convinced Don to let me do more and he decided on OHS. Hopefully next week I’ll get to put a bit of weight on the bar..
Bro Session – Chest and Tris
- Bench Press 3×10 125lbs 3×6 130lbs
- this is much more volume in the bench then I’ve been doing. Felt good though.
- DB Close grip pushups 5×10 +
- Tricep Extensions 5×15 30lbs
- Work on Butter fly pull-ups
- I do these just for fun. I have horrible rhythm, in anything I do.
- Handstand walks (Kinda)
- I can’t kick up off of my right foot, so I had to try and kick up with my left. This actually makes things MUCH more difficult. I’m not very good as handstand walks anyways, so this made them even worse.
- Hand Stand pushups (kipping) 5×10
It was a good, fun day of training. I’m just trying to stay sane, I shape and athletic.
Days until my next Doc appointment: 27
Body Weight: 62.9