MASH ELITE PROGRAM SAMPLER
8 WORLD-CLASS PROGRAMS FROM THE MASH MAFIA
This sampler of Travis Mash's favorite programs will allow coaches to handle any athlete that comes their way - and will allow any athlete to explore a variety of approaches.
- Three weightlifting programs
- Powerlifting program
- Weightlifting and powerlifting combo program
- Athletic performance program
- Speed development program
- Functional and metabolic fitness program
PROGRAM SAMPLER, VOL II
8 MORE WORLD-CLASS PROGRAMS FROM THE MASH MAFIA
Another great sampler of Travis Mash's favorite programs! This will allow coaches to handle anything that comes their way - and will allow any athlete to explore a variety of some of the best programming the Mash Mafia has to offer.
- Two weightlifting programs (including one from Don McCauley that led MDUSA to domination)
- Hardgainer powerlifting program
- Chinese-influenced weightlifting and powerlifting combo program
- Athletic performance program (which gave unbelievable results to NFL Fullback Tommy Bohanon)
- Speed development program
- Two functional fitness programs (to get strong and metabolically conditioned)
PROGRAM SAMPLER, VOL III: GUEST COACH EDITION
SIX OF THE BEST MINDS IN ONE BOOK
Some of the greatest coaches in the industry have collaborated with the Mash Mafia to bring you a sampler of programs that packs a punch. This guide contains programs from:
- Coach Joe Kenn, Head Strength Coach for the Carolina Panthers
- Greg Nuckols
- Layne Norton, PhD
- Sean Waxman
- Zach Even-Esh
- Andy Galpin, PhD
PROGRAM SAMPLER, VOL IV: (GUEST COACHES)
PEEK INSIDE THE MINDS OF SEVEN INDUSTRY GIANTS
Seven more of the greatest coaches in the industry have collaborated with the Mash Mafia to bring you a sampler containing a wide variety of approaches and concepts on strength. This guide contains insight from:
- Dr. Mike Israetel
- Coach Cal Dietz
- Dr. Stu McGill
- Coach Dan John
- Matt Vincent
- Dr. Bryan Mann
- Coach Danny Camargo
STRENGTH PHD: LENOIR-RHYNE EDITION
ACADEMIC CONCEPTS MEET REAL-WORLD APPLICATION
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash joins with LRU's Dr. Alex Koch and Dr. Keith Leiting to bring you a virtual PhD class in strength. Master the muscle science, physics, and biomechanics knowledge to get your athletes faster and stronger. This guide contains:
- See the theoretical concepts meet real-world application so you can transform the performance of your athletes.
- Expose the myths and reinforce the truths so you can program with confidence and make definitive improvement in the musculature, nervous system, and connective tissue needed to perform.
- Learn new ways to quantify and understand athlete performance so you can individualize based on science instead of guessing.
- Six in-depth programs to show you these principles at work - and to establish frameworks you can use for your athletes.