I’m sure you’ve heard of this week’s podcast guest. Mattie Rogers is one of the most well-known weightlifters in America – and she’s got a total and a bunch of records to back up her popularity.
Her career didn’t start with success, though. The first time she jumped into CrossFit, she was weak and hated the barbell movements. Give this podcast a listen to hear how she went from struggling to setting records.
COACH MASH'S GUIDE TO HYBRID TRAINING
The Art of Combining:
Weightlifting - Powerlifting - Bodybuilding
Strongman - Functional Fitness - Endurance Cardio
Learn the art and science of how to train multiple disciplines simultaneously. Get stronger, faster, bigger...
and DO WHAT YOU WANT.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The training change that added 30 kilos to her clean in a year
- How breaking glass skyrocketed her popularity
- Struggles with her weight
- Dealing with fame and the issues it causes at meets
- What young weightlifters need to understand
- and more…