Let me show you two pictures of Zach Rocheleau.
So I know you’re going to be interested in listening to this one.
But just in case, check this out: This guy left a high paying job on Wall Street to start a gym from his parent’s garage (which he grew into a huge gym in just two years). Then he moved on from there to be a nutrition coach. He’s come back from a torn psoas (I’ve never heard of anyone tearing that before) to have some pretty good wheels on him now.
When I saw Zach, I was wondering who this kid is and how he thinks he’s had enough life experience to really know anything. Then when he started talking, I was blow away.
COACH MASH'S GUIDE TO HYBRID TRAINING
The Art of Combining:
Weightlifting - Powerlifting - Bodybuilding
Strongman - Functional Fitness - Endurance Cardio
Learn the art and science of how to train multiple disciplines simultaneously. Get stronger, faster, bigger...
and DO WHAT YOU WANT.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Refeeds, paleo, IIFYM, gluten, micronutrients, reverse dieting, and more
- Why an economics degree was actually a great thing for him
- Finding his “why” while in a wheelchair
- Crushing cravings with cooking
- How to not have to measure for the rest of your life
- and more…