This guide contains everything you need to crush your next competition. As a powerlifter and a weightlifting coach, Travis Mash has made plenty of mistakes. He’s had plenty of successes. Now you can learn from them all and tackle your next meet with confidence.
- 7 peaking cycles (three for weightlifting, three for powerlifting, and one for super total)
- How to program the most effective taper for each individual athlete
- Guidelines and techniques for cutting weight
- Strategies for attempt selection, timing warm ups, and managing the clock
- Major mistakes to avoid in meets