We are excited to announce that Mash Elite Performance will be hosting an online event that we have named Feats of Strength - because, let’s face it, that’s what we are best known for!
The event consists of three options! You can sign up to do the Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, or a Super Total!
ONLINE OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING MEET
(SNATCH, CLEAN AND JERK)
ONLINE POWERLIFTING MEET
(SQUAT, BENCH, DEADLIFT)
ONLINE SUPER TOTAL MEET
(SNATCH, CLEAN AND JERK, SQUAT, BENCH, DEADLIFT)
ALL proceeds will go to our non-profit weightlifting team for coach travel and self-funded international travel for our 2020 Olympic hopefuls.
Rules for participating:
The competition will be held over a four-day period from January 10 to January 13. You must complete all of the lifts for the feat of strength you sign up for during that four-day period:
1. Snatch and Clean and Jerk for weightlifting only
2. Squat, Bench, and Deadlift for powerlifting only
3. Snatch, Clean and Jerk, Squat, Bench and Deadlift for Super Total
Lifts will be submitted through video. To insure fairness, all recorded lifts must mention a password we will setup for the competitions. At the beginning of the four-day period, we will contact all participating lifters and let them know the password.
- You must video your heaviest successful lift for each of the lifts in the feat of strength field you’ve chosen.
- You must CLEARLY state your name, the feat of strength you are completing (snatch, clean and jerk, squat, etc.), and the password that you will be given once the event starts.
- You must also film the weight you are lifting as well as your body weight on a visible scale.
The video cannot be edited.
Upload your video to YouTube and send a link to the coaches so that we are able to view it. Label it with your name, the movement, and the weight. Example: McCullough, Snatch 125k.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line the same as your YouTube label.
The top male and female lifters* will each receive a killer prize pack from our sponsors:
1. Kilo change plates from Intek
2. Complete set of bands from Wodfitters
3. Weight belt from Harbinger
4. A gift pack of products from MG12
*Top lifters will be determined by Sinclair for weightlifting, Wilkes for powerlifting, and combined total of Sinclair and Wilkes for Super Total
Doesn’t matter what level you are on, this will be a fun online event!! Get registered!