Shawna Mendelson is pretty amazing. She has dominated in powerlifting, rocked the Highland Games, stood on the bodybuilding stage multiple times, and operated a successful barbell club for years. She’s a boss in so many areas, and she shows that women can be jacked and strong.
A World Class Coach's Guide to Building Muscle
Hypertrophy for Strength, Performance, and Aesthetics.
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash has combined the latest research with his decades of practical experience to bring you an amazing resource on muscle hypertrophy.
On top of all that, she’s been in the game long enough that she has some good perspective on how things have changed – and how things need to get better. So we had a chance to talk about geared powerlifting and the return of the WPO. This podcast is packed!
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The tool she’s used to add tons to her squat
- Hilarious stories from the past
- The return of the WPO – and how it almost really ticked her off
- Balancing business and training
- Training Conjugate before it was Conjugate
- and more…