THE MASH BLUEPRINT
FOR STRENGTH PROGRAMMING
World Champion and World-Class Coach Travis Mash has boiled down decades of experience into the simplest and most effective way to build your own strength training programs.
- Variations for different training schedules
- Approaches for Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, or super total (weightlifting and powerlifting combo)
- Guidelines on how to alter the program for a lifetime of continued strength gains
- Protocols for assistance work and cardio
PROTOCOLS FOR ACHES & PAINS,
MUSCULAR IMBALANCES, AND RECOVERY
Travis Mash's guide to recovery and muscular imbalances will allow you to work harder, train longer, and prevent injury.
- Identify and Quantify Your Unique Muscular Imbalances with Travis's 30-Point Test
- Prevent Injury with Travis's Specific Corrections for Your Individual Muscular Imbalances
- Reduce Pain and Maintain Joint Health with Travis's Drills and Mobility Exercises
TRAVIS MASH'S APPROACH TO HIGH FREQUENCY TRAINING
Travis Mash shares his unique approach to high frequency training and the methods that are producing unprecedented results for his athletes.
- 170+ pages of programming insight and explanations
- Four 12-week programs (weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, and weightlifting/powerlifting combo)
- Inspiring motivation about the #SquatEveryDay mindset
VARIATIONS IN INTENSITY AND VOLUME
Travis Mash brings you two additional levels of volume for his unparalleled #SquatEveryDay programs. This new guide serves as a complement to the original #SquatEveryDay - and both guides combined will give athletes a proven system for finding the program that works best for them as individuals.
- Moderate and high volume programs
- Seven 12-week programs (weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, and weightlifting/powerlifting combo)
MASH ELITE PROGRAM SAMPLER
8 WORLD-CLASS PROGRAMS FROM THE MASH MAFIA
This sampler of Travis Mash's favorite programs will allow coaches to handle any athlete that comes their way - and will allow any athlete to explore a variety of approaches.
- Three weightlifting programs
- Powerlifting program
- Weightlifting and powerlifting combo program
- Athletic performance program
- Speed development program
- Functional and metabolic fitness program
EAT WHAT YOU WANT
MASH ELITE'S NUTRITION GUIDE
Get leaner. Gain muscle. All while eating what you want. This resource will give you the nutrition tools you need to make fast results without guesswork, stalled progress, or unbearable restrictions.
- Nutrition calculator for individualized plans
- Lose, maintain, or gain Weight
- Reach your goals while managing indulgences
- Tips on staying on track even while busy, eating out, traveling, or on a budget.
ACHIEVING MENTAL CLARITY FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS
Travis Mash and Sports Psychologist Nathan Hansen diagnose the mental problems that plague almost all lifters - and then outline a proven method to master the mental game. Learn how to:
- Silence the inner negative voice that beats you up if you fail or miss a lift
- Overcome fear and learn to calmly handle competitions or PR attempts
- Motivate yourself for maximum and sustainable effort
- How to continue to make progress even if you feel stuck at lifting a certain weight