THE MASH SYSTEM
THE MASTERPIECE OF PROGRAMMING FROM TRAVIS MASH
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash gives you every trick in his programming toolbox, artfully woven together into a symphony of gains. This guide contains:
- The "cream of the crop" programming principles that have produced phenomenal results (and how to mesh them all together properly)
- Five 12-week programs (Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, weightlifting/powerlifting combo, athletic performance, and metabolic conditioning)
- The "darn near perfect" combination of conceps from Westside Barbell, Chinese weightlifting, NFL training, functional fitness, and old-time bodybuilding.
DO WHAT YOU WANT
THE ART OF COMBINING: WEIGHTLIFTING, POWERLIFTING, BODYBUILDING, STRONGMAN, FUNCTIONAL FITNESS, AND CARDIO ENDURANCE
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash brings you the comprehensive resource that shows you the art and science of training multiple disciplines simultaneously. This guide contains:
- The core principles and guidelines you need to know to program for multiple athletic (and sometimes conflicting) goals
- Ten ready-to-use 12-week programs in a variety of combinations of strength disciplines
- Over 250 pages of the best experience and science has to offer on concurrent training programs
THE MASH BLUEPRINT
FOR STRENGTH PROGRAMMING
World Champion and World-Class Coach Travis Mash has boiled down decades of experience into the simplest and most effective way to build your own strength training programs.
- Variations for different training schedules
- Approaches for Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, or super total (weightlifting and powerlifting combo)
- Guidelines on how to alter the program for a lifetime of continued strength gains
- Protocols for assistance work and cardio
HYPERTROPHY FOR STRENGTH, PERFORMANCE, AND AESTHETICS
The latest science combined with decades of experience - giving your real muscle-building results.
- The critical factors science has shown to influence hypertrophy - and how to combine them strategically into a program
- Six finely-tuned eight-week cycles for weightlifting, powerlifting, a weightlifting/powerlifting combo, bodybuilding, athletic performance, and youth athletic performance
- Guidelines on how to seemlessly integrate these hypertrophy programs with other strength-based program cycles
PROTOCOLS FOR ACHES & PAINS,
MUSCULAR IMBALANCES, AND RECOVERY
Travis Mash's guide to recovery and muscular imbalances will allow you to work harder, train longer, and prevent injury.
- Identify and Quantify Your Unique Muscular Imbalances with Travis's 30-Point Test
- Prevent Injury with Travis's Specific Corrections for Your Individual Muscular Imbalances
- Reduce Pain and Maintain Joint Health with Travis's Drills and Mobility Exercises
THE MASH FILES
PRINCIPLES AND CASE STUDIES ON HOW TO CUSTOMIZE A PROGRAM TO THE INDIVIDUAL ATHLETE
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash brings you this massive resource on individualizing programs for you or your athletes. This guide contains:
- The thought process and approach you can use to individualize a program for an athlete's strengths, weaknesses, age, gender, sports demands, and unique response to training
- Five real-life case studies from Travis's athletes to perfectly illustrate the process. Get ready to learn so much as Travis breaks down why he programmed the way he did for these five unique athletes
- 300 pages, 10 programs, and countless knowledge bombs as Travis holds nothing back on his programs for weightlifting, functional fitness, powerlifting, and athletic performance for field sports.
FORGET OPINIONS ON THE SQUAT. HERE'S THE SCIENCE.
After combing through the research and interviewing the experts, Travis Mash brings you a guide that will refine your technique and boost your squat in a safe and effective manner. Squat Science contains:
- What the anatomy, physics, and biomechanics research REALLY says about the perfect technique and body positioning in the squat
- Five 16-week squat programs to supplement your own existing programming (and drive your squat through the roof)
FORGET OPINIONS ON PULLING. HERE'S THE SCIENCE.
After combing through the research and interviewing the experts, Travis Mash brings you a guide that will refine your technique and boost your conventional deadlift, sumo deadlift, and clean pull. Pulling Science contains:
- What the anatomy, physics, and biomechanics research REALLY says about the perfect technique and body positioning for the pull
- Six 16-week squat programs to supplement your own existing programming (and drive your pull through the roof)
THE REVOLUTION OF VELOCITY-BASED TRAINING
By measuring bar speed (simple to do with your smartphone), you can guarantee every single training session is as effective and as safe as possible. This guide contains:
- How bar speed can help you adjust your session on those days when your body is primed... and to compensate on those days when you're off.
- 10 six-week programs (Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, weightlifting/powerlifting combo, athletic performance, and functional fitness).
- Using "velocity zones" for a well-rounded training program that keeps athletes safe.
TRAVIS MASH'S APPROACH TO HIGH FREQUENCY TRAINING
Travis Mash shares his unique approach to high frequency training and the methods that are producing unprecedented results for his athletes.
- 170+ pages of programming insight and explanations
- Four 12-week programs (weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, and weightlifting/powerlifting combo)
- Inspiring motivation about the #SquatEveryDay mindset
VARIATIONS IN INTENSITY AND VOLUME
Travis Mash brings you two additional levels of volume for his unparalleled #SquatEveryDay programs. This new guide serves as a complement to the original #SquatEveryDay - and both guides combined will give athletes a proven system for finding the program that works best for them as individuals.
- Moderate and high volume programs
- Seven 12-week programs (weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, and weightlifting/powerlifting combo)
CONJUGATE: WESTSIDE INSPIRED WEIGHTLIFTING
TRAVIS MASH GETS INSIDE THE MIND OF LOUIE SIMMONS
Travis Mash takes a look at Louie Simmons's Westside Barbell strength principles and applies them to the world of Olympic weightlifting. This guide contains:
- A stellar 13-week weightlifting program inspired by the Westside Barbell methodology
- What Louie gets right when it comes to weightlifting... and where Travis disagrees
- A method-by-method breakdown of the Westside Barbell approach and its applicability to weightlifting
- Bonus section on how to incorporate Westside methods in CrossFit training
MASH ELITE PROGRAM SAMPLER
8 WORLD-CLASS PROGRAMS FROM THE MASH MAFIA
This sampler of Travis Mash's favorite programs will allow coaches to handle any athlete that comes their way - and will allow any athlete to explore a variety of approaches.
- Three weightlifting programs
- Powerlifting program
- Weightlifting and powerlifting combo program
- Athletic performance program
- Speed development program
- Functional and metabolic fitness program
PROGRAM SAMPLER, VOL II
8 MORE WORLD-CLASS PROGRAMS FROM THE MASH MAFIA
Another great sampler of Travis Mash's favorite programs! This will allow coaches to handle anything that comes their way - and will allow any athlete to explore a variety of some of the best programming the Mash Mafia has to offer.
- Two weightlifting programs (including one from Don McCauley that led MDUSA to domination)
- Hardgainer powerlifting program
- Chinese-influenced weightlifting and powerlifting combo program
- Athletic performance program (which gave unbelievable results to NFL Fullback Tommy Bohanon)
- Speed development program
- Two functional fitness programs (to get strong and metabolically conditioned)
PROGRAM SAMPLER, VOL III: GUEST COACH EDITION
SIX OF THE BEST MINDS IN ONE BOOK
Some of the greatest coaches in the industry have collaborated with the Mash Mafia to bring you a sampler of programs that packs a punch. This guide contains programs from:
- Coach Joe Kenn, Head Strength Coach for the Carolina Panthers
- Greg Nuckols
- Layne Norton, PhD
- Sean Waxman
- Zach Even-Esh
- Andy Galpin, PhD
TIME TO COMPETE
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO MEET PREP AND STRATEGY
This guide contains everything you need to crush your next competition. As a powerlifter and a weightlifting coach, Travis Mash has made plenty of mistakes. He's had plenty of successes. Now you can learn from them all and tackle your next meet with confidence.
- 7 peaking cycles (three for weightlifting, three for powerlifting, and one for super total)
- How to program the most effective taper for each individual athlete
- Guidelines and techniques for cutting weight
- Strategies for attempt selection, timing warm ups, and managing the clock
- Major mistakes to avoid in meets
THE TRAINING AND PHILOSOPHY OF NATHAN DAMRON
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash outlines the programs and principles behind the training of his stellar athlete, Nathan Damron.
- The simple but massively effective theories behind Nathan's training
- The Train Stupid philosophy that makes Nathan so great
- A detailed 10-week cycle Nathan recently ran
- The principles for listening to your body on the way to becoming a great athlete
EAT WHAT YOU WANT
MASH ELITE'S NUTRITION GUIDE
Get leaner. Gain muscle. All while eating what you want. This resource will give you the nutrition tools you need to make fast results without guesswork, stalled progress, or unbearable restrictions.
- Nutrition calculator for individualized plans
- Lose, maintain, or gain Weight
- Reach your goals while managing indulgences
- Tips on staying on track even while busy, eating out, traveling, or on a budget.
ACHIEVING MENTAL CLARITY FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS
Travis Mash and Sports Psychologist Nathan Hansen diagnose the mental problems that plague almost all lifters - and then outline a proven method to master the mental game. Learn how to:
- Silence the inner negative voice that beats you up if you fail or miss a lift
- Overcome fear and learn to calmly handle competitions or PR attempts
- Motivate yourself for maximum and sustainable effort
- How to continue to make progress even if you feel stuck at lifting a certain weight