In today’s episode of The Barbell Life Podcast, we talk to Coach Missy Mitchell-McBeth. She gives insight into coaching that most of us will never have because she has coached at the Division I Collegiate level, big time Texas High School level, and now she’s entering the world of education with Powerlift.
Listen in today as we discuss:
- Insight from a 17-year coaching career
- Coaching at TCU to Texas High School
- Now Powerlift Business Development and Education as this is a new possibility for upcoming strength coaches and exercise science majors
- What are the Non-Negotiable Pieces of Equipment for High School?
- Non-Negotiable Movements: Squat, Hinge, Push, Pull, Unilateral
- Cultivating relationships with athletes from a real coach’s perspective
- How to lose great strength coaches starters pack
- How to become an incredible High School Strength Coach
- How to ensure that your athletes leave with a love for the weight room and exercise
- Why the High Pull shouldn’t exist?
- And so much more from an outspoken coach that I have come to respect so highly on Twitter.
THE BARBELL LIFE IS SPONSORED BY:
American-made strength equipment manufacturer providing the best quality, best value, best support & best people so you can build a better athlete.