He’s the creator of the 5th Set Methodology, and he was named Powerlifting Coach of the Year.
I can see why. He’s not only a strong lifter himself, but he’s knowledgable about programming – and most of all he has a powerful desire to help people. It’s common in the powerlifting world for coaches and lifters to be… well, terrible people. I wasn’t the nicest a lot of times when I was on my way to a world championship. But Swede is a rare breed.
So listen in to this podcast because we hit hard on something that lifters don’t think about… but it is crucial to their success. In fact, it may very well be the most important aspect of being a powerlifter. And of course we talk a ton on this podcast about programming – so get ready!
A World Class Coach's Guide to Building Muscle
Hypertrophy for Strength, Performance, and Aesthetics.
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash has combined the latest research with his decades of practical experience to bring you an amazing resource on muscle hypertrophy.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The absolute best assistance exercise for the bench press
- Why there’s really only one way to determine proper sets, reps, and percentages
- Racking up the 2000 lb totals
- What is the most important factor in a competitor reaching their potential
- Why he went raw when everyone else was equipped
- and more…