Jeremy Augusta is the owner of BarbellJobs.com – so he would know better than anyone else about the recent trends in the fitness industry.
And he’s got great news for everyone who loves the barbell!
Right now there are coaching jobs out there for $90,000 – and Jeremy thinks that’s just the beginning. Strength training is on the rise, and we may soon reach the time where more people are back squatting than jogging. It is so exciting to think that it’s now possible to have a full-time, high-paying career in powerlifting or weightlifting.
Are you one of those who’s looking for a job in the industry? Then you’ll definitely want to listen to Jeremy’s advice on how to go about crafting the perfect application on your hunt for your dream job.
Travis Mash's Masterpiece for Strength Training and Programming
The Mash System
World champion and world-class coach Travis Mash gives you every trick in his programming toolbox plus FIVE 12 week strength programs for weightlifting, powerlifting and athletic performance and more.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to apply for a high-paying coaching job (so that you get hired instead of ignored)
- Marketing yourself on YouTube and Instagram
- Certifications are worthless?
- The biggest reasons gyms don’t grow
- The number one thing you can do to add value to the gym where you work
- and more…