Whether you’re an athlete or a coach, it only takes one injury for you to appreciate the importance of tendons and ligaments.
But while there’s tons of science out there about the best ways to strengthen and build muscles, it’s not the same for connective tissue.
In many ways it feels like we’re just groping around in the dark, going off of what we’ve heard through the grapevine – but never really sure if we’re one game or one lift away from an injury.
We’re here to end that today, with Professor Keith Baar.
This man knows the science and the practical applications – so we dive deep.
Protocols for Aches and Pains, Muscular Imbalances & Recovery
Work Harder. Train Longer. Prevent Injury.
Prevent injury, reduce pain and maintain joint health with Travis's specific corrections for your individual muscular imbalances.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- How to increase mobility without putting tissues at risk (lessons from circus performers)
- Molecular mechanisms and genes
- Differences in training tendons vs. training ligaments
- Isometrics – and why he lifts right after a game
- The best ways to build back from injury
- and more…