The other night I couldn’t sleep… but it ended up being a blessing.
Because I got on to Twitter and participated in some great discussions with Craig Cheek. He’s got some fascinating opinions on “self organization” and coaching naturally athletic kids.
So listen in to hear about it all – maybe you’ll have your mind changed on this one.
THE BEST OF EVERY WORLD: MASH ELITE PROGRAM SAMPLERS
These samplers of programs cover weightlifting, powerlifting, functional fitness, athletic performance, and more. With all these programs at your hands, coaches can handle any athlete who comes their way - and athletes can explore a variety of approaches.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- How exactly should you coach people who are naturally athletic? Direct them – or stay out of their way?
- Understanding maturity in high school athletes
- Speaking truth to delusional athletes…but giving teen girls confidence
- Do kids need free play – or directed activity?
- Arguments for and against “self organization”
- and more…