It’s one thing to throw out a 12-week program and check in with your athletes a few weeks later.
But to get maximum gains? To have the maximum protection against injury?
Well in that case you’ll want to monitor an athlete closely along the way to adjust as necessary – sometimes on a day-to-day or even a set-to-set basis.
And today on the podcast we share some simple and inexpensive ways to do that effectively.
JUST LAUNCHED: DATA DRIVEN "GOLD LEVEL" COACHING
Make the quickest and most dramatic progress possible with the expert coaching of Mash Elite... combined with cutting-edge data-driven decisions.
* Fully Customized Programming
* Unlimited Technique Analysis
*Data-Driven Athlete Monitoring
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The golden ratio for deloading
- What really matters in sleep
- Why we have some athletes squatting much less
- How to know if it’s a bad program or just a bad day for the athlete
- Inexpensive methods of monitoring that rival the super expensive equipment
- and more…