It’s one thing to throw out a 12-week program and check in with your athletes a few weeks later.
But to get maximum gains? To have the maximum protection against injury?
Well in that case you’ll want to monitor an athlete closely along the way to adjust as necessary – sometimes on a day-to-day or even a set-to-set basis.
And today on the podcast we share some simple and inexpensive ways to do that effectively.
We are here for you during this Coronavirus crisis.
Let us help with customized programming and coaching when you have limited access to gym equipment.
If you are financially able to join our online team for customized programming at this time, we would appreciate your support.
If you are financially struggling during this time, we still want to help. Email us and we will try to help out in any way we can.
* Fully Customized Programming
* Unlimited Technique Analysis
* The Best Coaching in the World
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The golden ratio for deloading
- What really matters in sleep
- Why we have some athletes squatting much less
- How to know if it’s a bad program or just a bad day for the athlete
- Inexpensive methods of monitoring that rival the super expensive equipment
- and more…