Trevor Jaffe doesn’t hold back from calling out problems in powerlifting – whether that’s experts who are jokes, federations that should go away, or even lifting styles that create injury.
But he’s also quick to point out the good – and to point out what IS working to get people stronger.
He’s a fan of compensatory acceleration, understanding fatigue, and even a touch of Bulgarian-like concepts. So listen in today to hear all about it!
THE NEWEST EVOLUTION OF MASH PROGRAMMING
The latest and greatest methods from Travis Mash as he continues to innovate Mash Mafia programming.
Weightlifting - Powerlifting - Super Total
Garage Gym Warrior - Functional Fitness - Strength and Conditioning
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Destroying himself by lifting like a geared lifter when he was raw
- Bulgarian is NOT good for training – but it is good for…?
- Understanding (and using) a “fatigued” max and a “super compensated” max
- Judging drama and why some powerlifting federations should just go away
- Dr. Squat, Louie Simmons, and Russian studies
- and more…