Shaking during the pull?
Falling out of position immediately?
Bar drifting in front?
Sometimes a lift is missed because of what happened before we even started applying force to the bar.
I’m talking, of course, about the setup.
This is an area of so much confusion – so we wanted to set the record straight on this podcast.
FORGET OPINIONS. HERE'S THE SCIENCE ON PULLING.
Master Technique and Programming for the Conventional Deadlift, Sumo Deadlift, and Clean Pull
After combing through the research and interviewing the experts, the result is a guide that will refine your technique and boost your pull in a safe and effective manner.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- What does CrossFit teach – and where are they right or wrong?
- Diagnosing issues when one lift “outranks” the others
- Why you lose positioning immediately
- Sumo, conventional, and adapting into the ultimate athlete
- Is it genetics? Or are you just a lazy desk jockey?
- and more…