We’ve had my good friend Coach Joe Kenn on the podcast many times before.
And now we’re starting a new regular feature where he’ll be joining us to talk about all that’s going on in the world of strength. All thanks to our friends with Dynamic Fitness and Strength.
Up this week is the recent performance of our athletes at University Nationals. We had a lot of successes… and we had a few struggles.
So to get the full story, check this one out!
We are here for you during this Coronavirus crisis.
Let us help with customized programming and coaching when you have limited access to gym equipment.
If you are financially able to join our online team for customized programming at this time, we would appreciate your support.
If you are financially struggling during this time, we still want to help. Email us and we will try to help out in any way we can.
* Fully Customized Programming
* Unlimited Technique Analysis
* The Best Coaching in the World
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The real story about Morgan bombing out
- Why are you bragging about doing a Nordic Squat?
- Being a coach can make you a bad dad?
- Progressions to a pistol squat for kids
- Developing “Block Zero”
- and more…