I’ve known Coach Biel for some time, and I’ve seen him do amazing things with young athletes.
He also has a history of working with swimmers, so we went down that rabbit hole too.
And all of it hinges on how he assesses his athletes and handles them as individuals.
Protocols for Aches and Pains, Muscular Imbalances & Recovery
Work Harder. Train Longer. Prevent Injury.
Prevent injury, reduce pain and maintain joint health with Travis's specific corrections for your individual muscular imbalances.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- “Dry land” to make better swimmers
- What do facilities look like after the virus?
- Easy but powerful assessment protocols
- What we can learn from those who made gains even during the pandemic
- Unrealistic goals for kids
- and more…