The difference between a good athlete and a great athlete is often their mindset.
It’s the same with coaches. The difference between a good coach and a great coach is often their ability to understand the mindsets of their individual athletes. (Because every athlete is unique!)
So it’s frustrating to me that sports psychology has this stigma surrounding it. It’s personal to me… because my whole life was absolutely changed by sports psychology.
And I’ve seen how sports psychology has totally transformed the performance (and the lives) of some of my athletes. In fact, one of the great sports psychologists we’ve worked with is on the podcast today. So give this one a listen!
Want to Win the Mental Battle in Training and Competition?
Overcome the Mental Struggle with Performance Zone
Mash Elite brings you a proven approach to increasing confidence, eliminating negative thoughts, confronting fear, and functioning at peak capacity.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Why my entire life was changed by sports psychology
- The source of HUGE problems in sports and feelings of self worth
- Why some athletes don’t need help on the platform but need psych help AFTER the competition is over
- Are PEDs really due to bad psychology?
- The reality about sports that hits everyone hard
- and more…