The world of kettlebell training has a lot to offer.
Barbell athletes can use the philosophies and modalities of kettlebell training to increase their power. And kettlebells are great tools for stability and muscular balance.
Dr. Micheal Hartle is the chief barbell instructor for Pavel Tsatsouline’s StrongFirst – so as you can imagine, he knows a ton about combining barbells and kettlebells. It’s all about taking the best of both worlds.
(And get this – just to show how powerful these principles are, Dr. Hartle was able to stay resilient as he played semi-pro football as a middle-aged man.)
COACH MASH'S GUIDE TO HYBRID TRAINING
The Art of Combining:
Weightlifting - Powerlifting - Bodybuilding
Strongman - Functional Fitness - Endurance Cardio
Learn the art and science of how to train multiple disciplines simultaneously. Get stronger, faster, bigger...
and DO WHAT YOU WANT.
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Gaining strength DURING a football season (when other teams are losing strength)
- The best exercise for strength, stability, and active recovery – that you’re probably not doing enough of
- Pavel, Louie Simmons, and a big brawl
- Achieving the proper tension in the deadlift
- How he played semi-pro football as a middle-aged man and was resilient and healthy throughout it all
- and more…