If you know anything about strength and conditioning, you know of Coach Bill Gillespie.
As a young coach, I looked up to Coach Gillespie – so it was an incredible honor to have him on the podcast today.
He’s been a strength coach for the NFL and for college football programs. And at 60 years old, he just benched 1015 pounds!
This podcast blew me away… There’s a reason Coach Gillespie is a legend.
THE SEMINAR SERIES TO RULE THEM ALL
In-Person or Live Streamed
Recordings Available to Those Who Register
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ENDS SOON
For Coaches and Athletes
Strength and Conditioning, Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Technique, Programming, Business, and the Art of Coaching
LISTEN IN TO TODAY’S PODCAST AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- His “secret” procedure for light days
- Why dynamic days don’t work the stronger you get
- The best strength test to determine who can absolutely crush on the field
- Why you need to train the clean from the hang and from the floor
- Benching 1015 pounds at 60 years old (Yes, 1015 pounds!)
- and more…