Snatch HS(allowed two miss), 85/2×2,88/1
Clean & Jerk HS(allowed one misses), 85/2×2,88/1
Squats 3 reps x 4 sets, -25%/10
Goodmornings 8 Reps x 3 ss KB Rowing High Pulls/10
15 minute AMRAP of:
50 KB Swings 24/16kg
25 Jumping Squats 45#
2013 has been a great year for Mash Elite Performance. We have experienced growth in so many areas of our business, and I am very thankful for God being so gracious to us. My prayer is that we might glorify Him within our business in our actions and the way we treat our MashElite Family. Here is a list of some of the other things that I am thankful for:
1. Weightlifting Talk on Spreaker.com and everything that comes with it. My friend Jon North brought me into the Attitude Nation Family in February. Now I feel like I have an extended family of thousands of people that listen and support our podcast. We are Family!
2. My MashMafia Weightlifting Team! Now with my online coaching, I have athletes all over the country that I talk and work with on a weekly basis. The folks that I work with on a daily basis at the Mash Compound are like Brothers and Sisters.
3. My whole MashElite Family, athletes, morning crew, Smashed CrossFit, Training For Warriors, and our one on ones are the simply the best. I love you all. We do life together, and I would have it no other way.
4. My wife! Emily Drew is the Proverbs 31 wife. I am so blessed to have her, and I thank God every day for her.
5. My daughter! I thank God that I’m able to have a relationship with Bailey even though she lives in Minnesotta. Thanks to the success of our business, I have the ability to see her on a regular basis.
6. My Family and Friends! I’m blessed with the best of each.
7. The best Church Family in the World!
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
For any questions regarding Learn 2 Lift Seminars or Online Coaching, go to:
Or if you are interested in hosting a Learn 2 Lift Seminar on the topics of Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, or Athletic Performance, email me at: