TRAVIS MASH AND ZACH EVEN-ESH REUNITE!
Lecture and Hands-On Seminar
Two of the best in the business combine to drop real knowledge. Whether it's the pro leagues, Division I, or the Olympics - if you want to know what it takes for an athlete to get to the top, don't miss this one.
The Barbell. Kettlebells. Dumbbells. Programming. Get Ready.
And you know when these two get together, the environment alone will be a breeding ground for greatness!
Topics will include:
- Athlete Warmups & Assessments / Large Group Training
- Bodyweight & Jump Training for Athletes (Sport & Strength Athletes)
- Quick Lifts & Assistance Work for Sport & Strength Athletes (Barbell / Dumbbells)
- Program Design for Athletes from Youth to D1 to Olympic Hopefuls
- Snatch Basics & Teaching Progressions
- Clean Basics & Teaching Progressions
- Squat Programming & Tricks
- Deadlift Programming & Tricks
- Controlling & Demanding the Respect of Groups
- The Business of Private Coaching
Saturday, March 17th and Sunday March 18th; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Mash Elite Performance
6300 Ramada Drive, Unit C1
Clemmons, NC 27012
BE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE
Two Days of Inspiration and Education
Early Bird Pricing: Only $495
(Register Now Before Prices Increase!)
-Travis Mash BS, USA Weightlifting USAW International Coach, Three-Time Team USA Head Coach in 2016, World Champion Powerlifter, ex Nationally Ranked Weightlifter, and Coach of Team Mash Mafia
-Zach Even-Esh, Founder of The Underground Strength Gym and Certification, has certified over 600 coaches, has coached hundreds of Division I athletes, and is now the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Rutgers Wrestling